ss_blog_claim=3b37c480ca081ffe74fa8d66022001a3 ss_blog_claim=3b37c480ca081ffe74fa8d66022001a3

Get Out of Credit Card Debt

Credit card management is not easy even for a practical person like me. How do you manage your card?

- Have a small notebook with you where you can jot down what you have charged during the day on your card. This will remind you of how much you have been using.

- Let your cellphone be your guide when using your card by marking in the calendar the cut-off date of your card. How will it help? When the cut-off is near and you are on the ceiling of your allowable expenses(read: just within your means to pay),postpone using the card until after the cut-off.

- Savings versus credit card payment? If the finance charges is higher than the interest rate of your savings, opt for paying off the credit card debt for the month than stashing those in your bank account.

- Assign the cards on certain expenses. For example, one card should be used only for groceries or household expenses, the other for personal expenses like clothes and shoes, etc. You will be able to track if you are within the budget or not.

- Do not buy groceries without a budget.

- Do not schedule your shopping before meals.Hunger makes you buy more than you need.

-Pay on time.

Do not let your credit card control you. If you think that you cannot stop yourself from using the plastic money, leave it at home.

4 comments:

Opthink said...

there is nothing like peace of mind. you're right, plastic shouldn't control you at all!

john camuta
http://www.mydebtfreeplan.com

Emily Jones said...

Hi,

I am the webmaster of some finance related sites and my sites are doing fine in major search engines. While searching in search engine I have found your website (http://stretchyourearnings.blogspot.com) and as we both are in the similar field I would like to exchange links with your site.

I have some healthy content pages in my websites and will give you some healthy links from my websites.

So, if you are interested then kindly send me your link details. I will activate your links within few minutes.

I can assure you that you will get good Search Engine value from our link.

If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

Waiting for your reply to come.

Regards,
Emily Jones
Email:-emily.jones025@gmail.com

poras tiwari said...

National City Online Banking
I have some healthy content pages in my websites and will give you some healthy links from my websites.

Shwetablog said...

grt