ss_blog_claim=3b37c480ca081ffe74fa8d66022001a3 ss_blog_claim=3b37c480ca081ffe74fa8d66022001a3

A Value for Your Peso

As a college student who lived in my monthly allowance of less than a three-thousand (< P 3,000.00) pesos a month, I have learned to stretch my monthly allowance and imposed discipline to my shopper self. I scouted different shopping places where I can have more value for my peso than that so convenient 24-hour store nearby.

As a student, I've found bookstores who offers second hand books or even brand new books for cheaper prices. I was also able to look for income generators that can supply my Christmas-shopping money for the holiday season.

What I did not learn however is to take a portion of whatever I had for a lifetime savings.




As a working woman, I find it harder to spend less knowing that I am spending my own money. But as I reached my late twenty's, I've learned control and money management. Although I am not million dollar richer since I started earning for myself, I was able to save some for the rainy days. And I am going to blog here ways that might help students and career people like me to cope up with daily living cost.

This blog is all about stretching your peso and dollar. A contribution to frugal and cheapskate individuals without over stretching the money and ignoring quality.

This blog is for you.

No comments: